The outstanding accounting undergraduate program in Sumatera
1. Managing accounting undergraduate program that produces professional and ethical accountants.
2. Conducting research and sustainable community development activities.
3. Developing conducive academic culture and a sound governance system
4. Establishing local, national and international academic cooperation
1. To produce professional, knowledgeable, disciplined, innovative and globally competitive accountants in private and public sector.
2. To improve the quality of accounting lecturers to be responsive to the accounting development
3. To produce innovative research in accounting
4. To offer solutions to accounting problems faced by the private, public and educational sector.
1. Management Accounting
2. Public sector Accounting
3. Financial Accounting
Visit the website Bachelor in Accounting Click here