University emblem consists of elements that form of absolute and relative which implies:
1. The absolute shape (circle) means the university always stood firmly on scientific truth, as well as struggling and
2. thriving based on the truth.
2. Shape relative (other forms) means the university has always received the truth from wherever it comes from, as well as
4. developing a mission in accordance with the task in hand..
3. The circle represents the bore University human resources faithful and devoted, academic ability and professional quality
6. based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution.
4. The wings represent the University of dynamic, creative and innovative in carrying out its mission.
5. Three books were composed tiered symbolizes Tri Dharma College.
6. Fire lit pedestal symbolizes the intellectual and enlightened life and development of society, the nation and the state.
University emblem emitting color:
1. Black means constancy in the line of duty.
2. Blue means the depth and coolness.
3. Yellow means greatness and majesty ideals.
4. Red means the dynamic, creative, innovative and always open to renewal.
5. White means purity and sincerity.