The outstanding economics undergraduate program in Sumatera
1. Managing economics undergraduate program that produces professional and ethical economist.
2. Conducting research and sustainable community development activities
3. Developing conducive academic culture and a sound governance system
4. Establishing local, national and international academic cooperation
1. To produce professional, knowledgeable, disciplined, innovative and globally competitive economists
2. To produce research and sustainable community development services.
3. To develop a conducive academic culture and a sound governance system.
4. To establish local, national and international cooperation
1. Economic Development and Planning
2. Monetary Economics
3. Public Economics
4. Economic Human Resources
Visit the website Bachelor in Economic Development Click here