Doctoral of Environmental Assessment and Development
Vision of the Doctoral Program for Environmental and Development Studies (PSDKLP) of the Faculty of Economics, Padang State University: "Becoming a Doctoral Program that has excellence in Environmental and Economic Development Studies, as well as producing professional Doctors in the ASEAN Region in 2021 based on devotion to God Almighty" . This has been ratified through the Decree of the Dean of the Faculty of Economics, UNP. 037 / UN.35 / FE / 2017 dated August 5, 2017 concerning Determination of Vision, Mission, Objectives and Strategies for Achieving PSDKLP FE UNP.
The mission of the Doctoral Program for Environmental and Development Studies (PSDKLP) of the Faculty of Economics, Padang State University is to implement the Tridharma of Higher Education in learning the fields of environmental studies and development in the form of:
- Organizing quality learning;
- Transfer and implement science and technology to the wider community through research and community service;
- Providing quality services to stakeholders.
- Implement local, national and international cooperation in the field of environment and development.
- Produce professional doctors.
- Carry out and produce studies and scientific works in the field of environment and sustainable development in the form of publications in reputable international journals and comprehensive community service in improving the quality of people's lives;
- Realizing quality service to all stakeholders of the Doctoral Study Program in Environmental and Development Studies;
- Establish cooperation based on the principle of partnership both locally, nationally and internationally.
Visit the website Click Here